Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wikalong - Web Annotation Firefox Plugin

Barb Dybwad at The Social Software Blog gave me some linkage and asked:

What I really want is a way to annotate web space, just like the way I can annotate my photos on Flickr. Flickr’s notes are based on Greg Elin’s Fotonotes, which is concerned with making itself an annotation standard.


Barb, I've got you covered.

Wikalong is a cool web annotation application that allows you to leave notes that anyone can use (in wiki format no less). Basically anything with a URL can have it's own annotations.


With a little tweaking you can create your own private wiki to keep all your notes to yourself.

Implemented as a Firefox plugin, Wikalong makes annotating anything on the web super easy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home