Friday, September 30, 2005

Web 2.0 Central Beta Launch

In the spirit of Web 2.0 Companies, I'm beta launching the new and improved resource for all things Web 2.0. It still needs some work but it's coming together (hence the beta). Converting all my posts from Blogger to Wordpress was fairly smooth but with the new style sheets, some of the posts need some hand tweaking.

The new site has been relocated to:

http://web2.0central.com/

Proudly, the domain is quite del.icio.us inspired and will conveniently work when we get to Web 3.0 or 4.0 or 88.0.

Those of your subscribed to my Feedburner feed have to do nothing as you'll automatically be subscribed to the new location.

<NOTE: If you're reading this in an RSS reader, you're likely subscribed to the wrong address.>

Please subscribe to:


I welcome your comments on the new look as well as leads for Web 2.0 Companies I have yet to cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home